Softball tournaments, a monster-truck-sized birthday celebration, meetings with teachers and trying to get everything ready for the upcoming VMQG Modern Quilt Showcase – it’s been a busy week! With that said, I am happy to present to you the very first ever Saturday night version of Five Things Friday. Crazier things have happened! 🙃
And exciting things are happening over here – read on for more info on the link-up!
First up, here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week.
Five things to be happy about:
- the person who studies the menu but orders the same thing every time
- picnic brunch
- opening an encyclopedia to a random page and reading everything on that page
- slow churned ice cream
- handbags with room for everything
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now for the special link-up news!
I started writing these Five Things Friday posts, not only as a way to capture and share my week in photos, but mainly as a way to remind myself to find gratitude and positivity in everyday moments.
I love connecting with everyone and reading all your encouraging and positive comments every week – now I want to help spread some positive vibes and motivation to you!
With our lives being so busy, it’s important to take a moment to notice and appreciate the little things that surround us. Each Friday, I encourage you to share a post that lists Five Things YOU’RE Happy About. You can even include your very own weekly five-photo-roundup of photos that made you smile! Hopefully we can motivate each other to find a little positivity and hidden happiness in our busy lives.
I hope you’ll join me!
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy!🙂
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to read your blogs and see what you’re happy about! 😍
P.S. The newsletter is coming! Click below to sign up and be added to the email list!