“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”― W.B. Yeats
Rain on rain on rain, plump pumpkins, long overdue visits with best friends and exploring just a handful of the many hidden wonders of our beautiful city… this was another perfect week with so many things to be happy about!
Wishing you a beautiful week and a very happy Five Things Friday!
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up rules and info.
Five things to be happy about:
- Japanese lanterns strung between trees, gently lighting the lawn
- lamb’s wool and angora
- pastel colors
- chubby cows eating contentedly on the grass
- putting on heavy ski socks and a warm bath robe
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy!
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!