“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”
—Bram Stroker, Dracula
Rainy nature walks, hidden neighborhood treasures and a little bit of magic. Fall is in full swing here, Halloween is just around the corner and there are so many wonderful things to be happy about!
Wishing you a beautiful week and a very happy Five Things Friday!
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up rules and info.
Five things to be happy about:
- squeezing one more brushful out of the toothpaste tube
- sticking with something you committed to
- all-butter pound cake, ice cream and strawberries
- the sun coming up over a fog, a warmth of silver light that seems to come from everywhere
- “Life is short. Eat dessert first.” (Jacques Torres)
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy!
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!