Hotter-than-hot adventure filled day trips – followed by scenic drives at sundown, finding the most perfect southern biscuit recipe (and savoring a little taste of home) and holding on to these too-short summer days while attempting to wear out our rapidly expiring pool pass in the process. Another week gone by as August insists on coming to an end…
Wishing everyone a beautiful week and a very happy Five Things Friday. 😊
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up rules and info.
Five things to be happy about:
- 50 percent off anything
- Toll House cookie batter
- being well-fed, well-exercised, well-read, well-rested and well-paid
- knowing phone numbers by heart
- successfully moving all your clothes from the washer to the dryer without dropping anything
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy! 🙂
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!
P.S. The newsletter is coming! Click below to sign up and be added to the email list!