Did anyone else forget it’s Friday? 😳 Coming in a little late today with my FTF post – oops!
We made up for all those lazy days we had last week with a brand new week packed full of gorgeously sunny days and outside adventures. We explored our beautiful city, visited the zoo and spent way too much time at our local garden center (but we have one very happy patio full of plants and flowers to show for it). 🙂
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Happy Five Things Friday!
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up info.
Five things to be happy about:
- the persistence of dandelions
- taking advantage of walking weather
- the tangerine flask of Baltimore orioles
- lingering over coffee and buttered muffins
- ten most beautiful words: chimes, dawn, golden, hush, lullaby, luminous, melody, mist, murmuring, tranquil
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy! 🙂
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!
P.S. The newsletter is coming! Click below to sign up and be added to the email list!