Sweet little farms (and fingers), Friday reads and furry friends. Soaking up every drop of Summer while it’s still here and trying to find happiness in everything I can. It’s been a pretty lazy week around here… the kind that’s perfect for tending to long-neglected sewing projects, diving into overwhelmingly beautiful novels and seeking out the very last blooming hydrangea bush in all of Vancouver (I’m sure of it). 😊
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Happy Five Things Friday!
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up info.
Five things to be happy about:
- the smell of chalk and pencil shavings
- peeling a hard boiled egg and getting a huge chunk of shell all at once
- young robins trailing their mothers on a search for worms
- a stack of buttered toast
- eating the first freshly baked cookie from the oven even though it is way to hot
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Here’s a bonus happy – quilt block designing! I have no idea what I’m doing, but it seems to be working out. Love when that happens!
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy! 🙂
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit a few other people’s blogs from the comments and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/category/five-things-friday/”><imgclass=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!
P.S. The newsletter is coming! Click below to sign up and be added to the email list!