Rain, rain and more rain. We’ve traded afternoon walks for rounds of Mario Kart and backyard play for mud puddles. We had a rained out street parade and I’m currently quilting the same mini quilt for the third time now (unrelated to rain, but come on!)… it’s been a trying week, to say the least and I don’t know about you, but I’m in desperate need of a little Five Things Friday!
Here are this week’s five things at random from Barbara Ann Kipfer’s book, 14,000 Things to be Happy About, plus a five-photo-roundup of things that made me smile this week. Read on for the link-up info.
Five things to be happy about:
- armfuls of Spring flowers
- having a really good photograph taken
- asking a child to sing you a song
- flat, smooth, cool sand, just out of reach of the incoming tide
- seeing a new path in the woods
Five smiles photo-roundup:
Now it’s your turn! Check out the rules below and link-up your own posts with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week.
FIVE THINGS FRIDAY LINKUP RULES
1. Share your post with your Five Things to be Happy About for the week. Include a list, your five-photo-roundup or both! If you need a little inspiration, visit Barbara’s website and click on the big yellow Happy House for a randomly generated list of 14 things to be happy about. Refresh, repeat and be happy!🙂
2. Link back to this site so others can get the link-up info too (you can use the button below)!
3. Comment on this post and include the URL of your Five Things Friday post, so others can visit your blog (myself included)!
4. Most importantly, visit the person’s blog who commented before you and leave them some motivating comment love. Let’s encourage each other – we’re in this together!
<a href=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.wordpress.com/2016/06/11/five-things-to-be-happy-about-five-things-friday-7-link-up/”><img class=” wp-image-3167 aligncenter” src=”https://gypsymoonquiltco.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/ftf-pink-jpg.jpg” alt=”FTF pink jpg” width=”250″ height=”250″ /></a>
*If the code doesn’t work for you, try grabbing it here.
I can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you’re happy about this week!